Meghan Markle’s Sister Samantha Releases Bizarre Statement About Baby Archie
- 0Facebook
- 0Twitter
- 2Pinterest
- Total2
It looks like the Markle family just doesn’t know how to stop. Meghan Markle’s half-sister Samantha Markle has just released a bizarre statement about her royal nephew Baby Archie.
Even though she hasn’t spoken to Meghan in years, Samantha took it upon herself to tell the world just how she feels about the young tot and how she would like to meet him one day.
Samantha shared her long-winded statement with the Daily Mail. While it starts off pretty positive, she couldn’t help but deliver a few blows to Meghan by hinting that she’s the one who refuses to reach out to her family.
Samantha Is Hoping Meghan Will Bring Baby Archie To US To Meet Them
“Well, I love it,” she began. “Family is family. What I think is incredible is that it’s a great moment historically and although the adults have a lot of water under the bridge, I would really like to see everyone reach out. We’ve extended the olive branch and now it is Meghan’s turn.”
Samantha also said that she is very eager for the baby to visit the Markle family in the United States.
“We’re all welcoming the baby — Markles, Raglands, Sussexes, Windsors,” her statement continued. “In terms of the gene pool, we’ve all made a contribution to this wonderful little boy who will probably grow up to be an exceptional man and we’d like to treat this as if we’re all a big family. It would be nice not to react to what we’ve heard in the news but to personally meet him and let him judge us for himself.”
Find out more about Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor here – https://t.co/AM5PzVFOyh pic.twitter.com/zbwEvxC6er
— The Royal Family (@RoyalFamily) May 8, 2019
Meghan’s Father Thomas Markle Told The Press He Is Delighted
Meanwhile, Meghan’s father Thomas Markle – who she hasn’t spoken to since before her royal wedding back in May of 2018 – simply told the press that he’s delighted to hear that bother mother and child are doing well.
“God bless the child and I wish him health and happiness, and my congratulations to my lovely daughter Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry, and God save the Queen,” he said.
So far Meghan Markle herself has not addressed any of the controversy surrounding her extended family in the United States. With that said, it doesn’t look like little Archie will be meeting them anytime soon.
In the meantime, keep up with Celebrating the Soaps for all the latest news right here!
The Duke of Sussex visited The Hague today to take part in activities to mark the official launch of the @InvictusGamesNL 2020. pic.twitter.com/Q8ogz8PRfr
— The Royal Family (@RoyalFamily) May 9, 2019
- 0Facebook
- 0Twitter
- 2Pinterest
- 0LinkedIn
- Total2

Comments are closed.